Todays the first day of my blog!

Wow what an accomplishment for me. I am learning something new. I would love to be able to share all of the fun things I do and this may be the avenue to use. I thought I would start out with showing just how perfectly organized I am. Everything has its place in our home, I'm just not sure exactly where that is. It seems to change from Day to Day. I love to work on piecing quilts, handwork, scrapbooking and about anything dealing with sewing. I have a fettish for aprons the past year. The way my days normally go, is I have a great idea on what I would like to work on. Now where did I put that pattern, two or three hours later I find it neatly filed in one of my thousand obvious places. Then what fabric was I going to use? I have a piece of every fabric ever created......and then the search resumes. After my two hour search I realize I tucked my pattern away again safely, another hour passes. I'm tired, don't want to sew anymore and go play games on the computer, or better yet order more fabric on the computer. "This is my life, and I'm keeping it"

Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos
My life, organized Chaos!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Road to Recovery




Nothing like re-cooperating with an entire fabric store at my hands. I knew there was a good reason I kept shopping online. It was because one day I would not leave my house, because of a cruel joke played on me! I swear my ears look like I had my Grandpa's replaced over them. HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I started one of my favorite quilts. It is a pattern by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches. I ordered it from Australia, I swear I need to go down under and meet my soul sisters in quilting. Anyway, I bought this because of block 2, which I started today. I will post a step by step update on my progress. Hopefully that will keep me focused. One of my biggest problems. I have given this quilt away to many of my deserving friends in my mind. They cry and hug me and tell me how they don't deserve it. So after much contemplation, I agree, they don't. I get this one. Sorry Cari, you lose! It's ironic that the this block says, "Good Friends by your Side". Oh well, my friends know what a loser I am.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing I am such a lady of I would call you a witch!!! Giveitame dangit!

    ReplyDelete